What’s New in the 2023 Kia Sportage?
Chasing a new type of adventure is the 2023 Kia Sportage that looks to enhance your trips on the open roads with all-new features, amenities, and design qualities. The all-new Kia Sportage features a whole redesign, new trim levels, advanced intuitive technology and safety features, and additional turbo hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrains.
Here at Kia of Riverdale, we provide more insight on the 2023 Kia Sportage and its newly added features that may interest you or hit on your specific automotive needs.
Shop New Kia Sportage Inventory
2023 Kia Sportage Highlights
Whether you drive on the traditional roads or venture out to the off-road terrain, the Kia Sportage and its standard and available engine options bring forth endless possibilities of high-level performance.
A new 2.5-liter I-4 is more powerful and more fuel-efficient than the outgoing engine and is paired with an FWD or available Active AWD system with 1.5 more inches of ground clearance. For our more eco-friendly drivers, the newly available Turbo Hybrid and Turbo Plug-In Hybrid powertrains create a unique driving experience. Other performance features our Riverdale drivers can benefit from include:
- 8.3-inches of ground clearance (AWD trims)
- Multi-terrain AWD Mode
- Sportage X-Pro exclusive BFGoodrich® A/T Tires
The new Kia Sportage’s redesign leaves a lasting impression with unified elements embodying ruggedness and luxury into one. Its bolder bodywork is also dimensionally bigger than before, which translates to more cargo space and a roomier interior. Going from one of the smallest SUVs in its class to one of the largest, the interior dimensions of the Kia Sportage is as follows:
- Overall length is 7.1 inches longer than the previous generation, with a 3.4-inch longer wheelbase
- Taller and wider by a half-inch compared to the previous generation
- Class-leading rear legroom with 41.3 inches of room
- Best-in-class rear cargo capacity with 39.6 cu-ft. of space
- Dual-level cargo floor
- Seating up to 5 Passengers
The trim level lineup of the 2023 Kia Sportage includes the standard four trim levels of the LX, EX, SX, and SX-Prestige and adds adventure-ready trims of the X-Line, Sportage X-Pro, and X-Pro Prestige.
Technology & Safety
To keep you connected and safe at all times, the 2023 Kia Sportage comes equipped with all-new intuitive and progressive features and amenities for your convenience. Even at the base LX level, drivers will appreciate the convenience of having some of Kia’s most technologically advanced systems. The safety and technology feature drivers will be accustomed to include:
- Wireless phone charging
- Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Remote start and climate control
- Find My Car
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control integration
- 12.3-inch Dual Panoramic Displays w/ navigation
- Rear View Monitor (RVM) with Dynamic Parking Guidance
- Reverse Parking Distance Warning (PDW-R)
- Driver Attention Warning
- Learn More About the New Kia Sportage in Riverdale
We encourage you to contact our team here at Kia of Riverdale to learn more about the 2023 Kia Sportage. Serving the areas near Pompton Plains and Wayne, we are more than happy to assist you!
0 comment(s) so far on What’s New in the 2023 Kia Sportage?